York PA Attorney: Kurt A. Blake
Kurt A. Blake
An experienced litigator, ready and willing to listen and assist our clients.
With 24 years of litigation and case experience, Kurt is very comfortable in the courtroom. However, what he strives to do is prepare his clients for their courtroom experience with trying to educate the client about their case, the process and the potential resolution of their case.
Education: Widener University Commonwealth Law School, University of Rhode Island
Areas of Practice:
- Civil Litigation: regularly involved with civil litigation cases from debt collection, to property disputes, zoning, estate, etc.
- Landlord/Tenant Law: over 10,000 eviction cases brought, with handling of appeals at Common Pleas of all nature of Landlord matters. Fair Housing disputes. Instructor on this area of law and Solicitor to Apartment Owner Association. Has also been a landlord for many years.
- Real Estate Law: extensive litigation history with quiet title, settlements, financing, tax sales, foreclosures.
- Wills & Estates | Probate: vast experience in preparation of wills, POAs, living wills, as well as the estate and probate process.
- General Practice: as a firm, we provide a diverse and varied ability to represent clients needs.
Awards & Recognition
Concerned, Worried, or Scared about a Legal Matter?
Contacting Blake & Schanbacher Law, LLC. Online Does Not Create an Attorney-Client Relationship. Blake & Schanbacher Law, LLC. does not agree to represent someone simply because they have sent information via our website's contact form.
Information Sent Via Your Contact Form Is Not Confidential. Although our website uses a Secure Socket Layer encryption certificate, do not send sensitive or confidential data through our contact form. There are inherent risks with sending information of any kind over the Internet.